express coffee AM talk redio on the air right now...... for you


Sorry or in the air?


You know I remember when I grow up, we were kids trying to turn the radio to listen to the station from Taiwan, we surrounded in the little corner in the countyard or in the kitchen with a little radio in the middle as if it is the most precious gift box is about to pop open with surprises, we try so hard to avoid our parents and suddenly in a quiet moment so gently turn the (this round switches on the radio) yes, only once in every half hour, suddenly by one of us's magic touch, then we hear the radio station of Taiwan is singing some song that is half broken or people are shooting for a boat compitition, or suddenly jump into some news about the top leader is....... then suddenly the big loud noises coming from no where scared us all and suddenly my mom walked in..........

Yes AM's mystery with excitement and danger.........

What do you feel when you are in Love?

Are you?

I just did the interview with the Liz from Washington post and others, it made me think, but everytime I talk about love, a big smile just emerged from the lake of my loving heart to my face then to all of you, feel so beautiful, have you experienced the same?

Give love you will receive a beautiful smile, each time you do, it will plan a sead in your heart, can you imagine after a whole year?