Is Bailing kissing someone?


I was doing this talk show last night for " Crank 2 " , and look what
happend in the end? This is Hollywood you never know one moment to
another, you will suddenly just end it up kissing someone you don't
even know and you don't even know why you kiss him and why? But I
think if you watch the whole show it will make sense, its very funny
the interview we did, complately insane, but fun fun, you know I don't
even know what I was talking about just as the moment life takes over
with its uncertainty, I just fallowed with many delightful vivd
spirits in the air, maybe it was my little mini skirt spirits came out
playing with me, they are very mischeviuse, sometimes they really lead
me astrea, but surprise in a pleasant and crazy way, but I really
enjoyed joking around with my new friend John, he is funny, we are a
funny crazy talk show couple that will entertain you so much......


The show its going to be on the internet and on TV on the 15th to
promote my movie " Crank 2 ", I am doing a lots of publicities for the
movie, including MTV tour talk show, movieline and yes, I will be in San Francisco for a hot hot the biggest car show event in the country on the 2nd of April, its something called " Hot Import Nights " they have every year in different city in the country, I am going to be there with all the crazy drivers and fans and signing and who knows what going crazy and have fun, because " Crank 2 " is the kind of the movie
for young crazy fashionable edge people who like to take adventure and
laugh and go hip hop crazy in life, but i don't have a clue what is it, just Lionsgate send me and I will go to have some hot fun with some hip people.......


Well its different doing promotion then act, it is only a delightful
fun to talk about the movie and I really want you to see it, because it is simply it will boost your energy levle and make you laugh so much and sometimes could be shocking, when i am promote the movie i become my character, silly little hilarious crazy girl, nothing she says and does make any sense but it is because in HER everything just suddenly make perfect sense, kind of magic in its own way, I know it does not make any sense when you are reading it right now, its 4am in the morning how can anything make sense? But only when you see the movie you will suddenly wake up from your night mare and out of no where laugh so much out loud with me as if it is the happiest day in your life for the whole year and all your problems will be instently gone.......


This is why we have movies and go to movies, to forget life and live in a perfect fun dream, but " Crank 2 " is not a dream but a crazy ride as
if you are hooked on drugs, you just can't stop but laughing and
laughing and laughing in a speeding car, but don't worry, tell your
grandmommy and your grand grand father, for them if will feel like they
are in this fancy old Hollywood Gone with the wind car, have their
lunch box in their lap and have Charley Chaplain sing : " A kiss is just
a kiss, a lunch box is just a lunch box, box box box, hip hop hip hop hip hurt, there will be a chinese chicken soup in the hip box with a nice swimming fish from the blue sea in the sun singing: " " Summer time, the fish will not jumping I am on striking ........and fish will listen to grandmommy's old story about how she can not find
grandfather's old sun glass, but its a perfect Sunday pic nic soup, and
you don't have to see it with glass, all you have to do is just in
fact close your sleepy lovely red eyes and drink eat man and women, is it a film's name? You know the chinese fish soup is
the best for older people to dijest (spell,deijeistion?) wait, no, is it a chicken soup?

Sorry nothing make sense in am, dangriouse AM, but i am knocking, knocking your dream
door only in AM.........


Ria's jazz blues whispering to your left ear in AM with her mini skirt in the
moonlight wind flirting....... this is the AM midnight express coffee talk show on the air
right now only for you who is still awake like me because of too much dessserts ............


By the way English question, is it on the air or in the air? I used
to say to friend: I am in the telephone, I was laghing so hard how can I be in the phone? But now that I know I am not in
the phone, I am on the phone, funny in my mind when I say I am on the
phone that means I am sitting on the telephone, because we don't have that
concept of on the phone, we say: Wo Zai Da Dian Hua, that means I am
hitting you with the telephone.........how fascinating laugeeraageeee can open
and change your perspective of how your mind perceive things, and
totally open a new landscape in front of your red eyes, a little wakening
and brings a little smile of a joy to me for a long time when I was learning your English, just like a child finally allowed
to open her little melted candy in which she has been holding in her hand for 1 hour and 13
minutes.......

Yes life is crazy in AM, but I love it, because even the streets went to sleep and the ghosts.........

Midnight talk show lunch break now for the whole 8 hours baby......
but patience in AM slow motion.......blues.....

Yes a birthday cake,

Happy birthday to you and I miss you as if i am in China Beijing suddenly once again with all the blooms colored in my trailer........

Thanks to you buzz......