Shit! I send it by accident, I meant to save it and is talking with my friend and trying to show him my web address! Shit! Well what can I do? Hope you enjoy it then as a beautiful art, I do think human body is beautifu, nature's giving, and good news, I

I just got a call 20mins ago from the director of my next movie of "Love Ranch" Mr. Taylar hackford , I am so excited and lucky to be in his film, he told me the mints I walked into the room then I already got the role, and he never thought the role I am playing now is the top earner of the prostitude is asian, it was writen for a white girl, but I am playing her now, he says its my persona the sexy boldness and imagination that got me this role, we start rehersal on the 20th in Albequerque in new Maxico, I am so so excited and greatful to him my director!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T