I am eating in mandalay bay at the 60 floor called mix, beautiful view of the whole Las Vegas, and white bubbles dropping in the middle of the dining room, you must come to try, realy good, I had a huge headache in the car trying to find the love ranch d

Feeling I am dying, but after coming back to mandalay bay hotel "the hotel" which is the hotel within the mandalay bay, they give me this killer pill so killed my headache, I feel like in heaven now, my god health is so important, I am happy now after those seach of some love ranch, well maybe those love ranch just for truck drivers, not me for sure, if I really show up they will be shooked, why is she here in the middle of nowhere? A girl like her? But of cause I have 2 handsome gentlemen, they will like that, but why they bring me?anyway I can only imagine, well I am my own love ranch, I will make and be the best in the movie too, you will see, so happy and excited now while I am sitting high above the ground on the 60th floor, anyway I have been rude to my friend, so have to go back to my dinner now, no desert time, send you sweetness
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T