I love the yellow the white the blue sky you can not see above me and the strange man next to me in the driver's sit, all of them that close to me and touches me, I am ready to rock and roll, you know after all those shaking on the boat and walking around

Like we are all mental patient, and was ready to jump either of the boat or into the endless dark blue sea and for the first time meet and kiss the shark and kiss the shark or all kind of stinks fishes and either get pregnant or die. But the yellow just wakes me up like a fireworks, you know after awhile we all going to dress the same, because we all going to buy the same dress from the Mexico ladies, I have already noticed 5 women and girls dressed the same and the dress that was hanging in the air for like 3 and half months and all dusted. How funny when there is no choice and you can just adapted whatever that is in front of you keep smiling at the other person just dressed like you and almost looks like you passing by, I can imaging after let's see 8 weeks we all look and behave the same, because we eat the same and sleep in the same bed and all locked in the same room and all together lost our thoughts, then lost our mind, Mexico was heaven to me at this moment of breathing life, I am thankful.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T