I am once again in the airport to fly, so strange, what if there is no airplan, then we will have to walk, or take a train I love to take a train just like in China, the road become a joy, you stop in each station and bay the locle food and play poker wit

With frrinds and sleep its fun, the destanation become less important but the trip itself become a memory, I like and miss that, will you roll with the world's speed, just have to steal a moment for yourself to wonder in your mind, just don't loss the spirit of yourself, wish me luck, and the funny thing is we have a 5 prostitute on this flight but no body knows, I am joking, 5 actresses play prostitute on the same flight, funny life is and funny how the way we actresses live life. Talk to you on the other side of the plan in the cold snow in Albuquerque
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T