Writing U after midnight......


Step off recording studio at 3:11am, The streets of Los Angeles after midnight are So quiet, it seemed like an old city long ago has been forgotten, even the wind went home sleep and never woke up ever again, beautiful rain frozen into glass windows, seasons hide in the pages of the bible, I landed from the future like a UFO, thought you will emerge once again under my magic drawing ...... isn't it the reality after a century past once again........

Cookie: Treasure every moment we have in front of our eye, because in the blink of eye it will vanish forever......
   
凌晨三点十一分整出了录音棚,美国洛杉矶午夜以后的街道安静得象是一座老早以前就被遗忘的城市,连风也老早的回了家一觉不再醒来,雨水凝固成了玻璃窗户,季节也躲进了经书的书页,我是从未来世界降落的一只飞碟, 想着你在我的笔下重新显影,不是吗一个世纪以后的真实。Cookie:珍惜我们拥有的现在,因为她就在我们眨眼的瞬间便会从此永远的消失。

Watch this Sunday Sep 4th final Celebrity Rehab 9pmVH1, live tweet with me @realbailing
Examiner.com exclusive: Interview with international film star Bai LingIn the interview I meant they haven't seen women in a while in Iraq, the 18year old boy followed me with a gun protecting me, he told me he hasn't seen a women in 8month, he took me to his room, with his grandparent's letter on the wall, I was like they must worried about you so much, he said I just don't tell them anything dangers, it makes me so sad because he is only 18, yet he has a naked girl picture glued on his ceiling so he can watch it while he is sleeping....... another correction is I got many letters from soldiers on myspace not facebook because I just got facebook not long ago:) have a lovely day........
I will be on air Thursday(9/1) Las Angeles time 8:34am http://www.dennismillerradio.com/stationfinder;jsessionid=80DB0F96E8208CBD063A9AFB82778D3A check you locale station and time