I Just Made A Smash Hit SONG Called" I Don't Care"

Examiner.com exclusive: Interview with international film star Bai LingIn the interview I meant they haven't seen women in a while in Iraq, the 18year old boy followed me with a gun protecting me, he told me he hasn't seen a women in 8month, he took me to his room, with his grandparent's letter on the wall, I was like they must worried about you so much, he said I just don't tell them anything dangers, it makes me so sad because he is only 18, yet he has a naked girl picture glued on his ceiling so he can watch it while he is sleeping....... another correction is I got many letters from soldiers on myspace not facebook because I just got facebook not long ago:) have a lovely day........
I will be on air Thursday(9/1) Las Angeles time 8:34am http://www.dennismillerradio.com/stationfinder;jsessionid=80DB0F96E8208CBD063A9AFB82778D3A check you locale station and time

I am So excited for the invitation as an official jury member from the Director Mr. Jose Luis Rebordinos of the San Sebastian international film festival (the most elegant the biggest film festival in Spain), fly to Spain in 2 weeks So excited!!! Mr. Jose Luis Rebordinos (Why such a long name?)told me the world's 2nd and 5th best restaurants are also there in San Sebastian, Wow have U been there? Where should I go to see the wildness in the city? I heard its along the cost must be so beautiful... 
And 2 fantastic movies about to shoot after the festival.

Almost  like this heated summer, my life heated up as if I am in a long tunnel turning running endless like a magic dance up to the ceiling then down to the ground towards to the bright lights, sometimes the lights blind me, sometimes the lights dimmed from a sudden cool air flying in completely blocked the sun...... darkness only hear my hair making love to the wind shooting out So loud......
So exciting at times I almost lost control, other times speed turning the wheels so fast and dangerous like an exciting crazy action movie I am in, I do yes I always love the crazy exciting life that I don"t really know whats outside after the wheels speeding off the tunnel, maybe suddenly a peaceful joy with a new land of view like a soft pink cloud open its whole body slid from the sky lift me up just 8inches high above the earth...... 
Yes life is more crazily beautiful when U are Sober......

I await you on the other side of the tunnel my beloved U, yes after all these craziness.......... 
yes I see U walking towards me with not just a smile but a gentle melody moves your steps your coat the melody just belong to US...........

A loud laughter to you because I just made A Smash Hit Song Called: I Don't Care! I am SO SO SO Excited to get it ready to dedicated to U!!!
Would U like to hear??? It goes like this: I Don't Care What U Say........

And also don't forget to live tweet with me @realbailing this Sunday September 4th, our last 2 hour special 9pm on VH1:), nerves yet excited too!!!


 Also just got am email from my PR Brian: Hi Bai, Movie Examiner (7million viewers per month) is making your interview their feature:)