My memory in Tibet... 我西藏的记忆

Tibet西藏, Lasa拉萨, linzhi林芝, rikeze日喀泽 all the city traveled by my foot, by the army tracks, by my heart's touch, This is where I was for 3 years in the people's liberation army when I was 14, what a beautiful experience, gift! I always knew, I found my soul there in Tibet on the top mountain there sits a secret clean quite blue lake, with a large gentle pink cloud slowly flouting towards me just a few inches above the lake...... smoke lifting the surface of the blue water...... there I saw another me......

Beautiful land, beautiful people, the air is always so clean as if god land a magic palm so calm yet so surreal, the light is so bright as if just there to show off all the happiness there is in the entire universe to blind my innocent eyes, the sound travels so far away, So far away to the high mountain top as if I had big wings to take off suddenly fly far yet come right back so quickly to my ear so near, the kindness of the Tibetan people with their beautiful laughter revealed their white teeth in the snow every time when our army track passing by the road, passing by their temple, passing by their warm love, it moved me every time see their pure bright smile with nothing but love and blessing sending on my road ...... I was so small and young, but they took my fear away, that"s where I learned universe is my safe home.......we drink 酥油 tea with them, we dance crazy dance with them around the hot fire with our naked spirit, we made mad love with the passion just like Tibetan women's loud wild voice singing and dancing across the entire universe like a fast airplane here landed on my feet once again.......





Memory left in me as if there is a secret door a magic box, I can open it just like this each time when I want to be free, each time when I want to find you and your pure heart.......