Simply stunning just 2 surprise U!!!

Wow She looks so fantastically super HOT,  she could be in any science fiction, action, comic movie, but which one is she in now? 
Another fantastic erotic surprise 4U 
Also sharing with U the intelligence behind a film making 












Surprise surprise this is so fantastically super cool  WOW!!! The photos showed up to you in which the look of me you have never seen, but do you know which character I am playing in which movie?

I was not going to post those photos today, was trying to pick up some random birthday pics but those ones just showed up on their own, they are together screaming to me so laud in such silence as if the storm is about to come if I don't notice their magic anxiously like the heavy clouds waving their body in the sky that is so close to my head,  you know like one of the ,Goya's painting,  guess I cannot ignore them even if just one second...... sometime demanding is attractive only cause they have their beautiful crazy reasons like what you see now! 

This is just like how life goes, you never know what's going to happen till you step your feet on the road even if you just jumped from your window (I almost jumped out of my window today after my hot shower talking about how crazy sometimes life makes you feel and do) but its really fun, I so enjoy the uncertainty as much as I love surprises, guess if you live so safe always know what you want where you are always in control then there will never be surprises,  surprise only come when you take risks when you open the door of your dear heart to the unknown.......

Just like those photos showed up suddenly without me noticed they have wings they speak poetry they dance they teach me to live with trust that the universe is larger than us, there is a such power that we will never understand cause its not our job to understand but to simply just trust. 

I enjoyed so much playing her and be her cause she kicks ass and looks so cool and you never know what is she thinking doing and why is she there with a tiny gold gun and a sexy slim long cigarette? Just like the element in life she blows our mind away with her mystery sensuality and danger then she is gone......

 I love play characters like that cause its just like I am in love, all I have to do is just get myself ready to be on the edge of a unknown smile with tremendous joy...... believe, faith are our keys to see the light the sun the wonderful shinny life that is always always there in front of our eyes..........

Another fantastic erotic surprise 4U @
Also sharing with U the intelligence behind a film making