My hot Rally4kids weekend

Yes U can check on wireimage or gettyimage there are so many of us supporting. Just the strength and the power in those kids's eyes that moves me so much when I am in their presence and I can't believe they got cancer???... We are so lucky to be heathy and able 2 help and give!

Look at his eyes......

This is the car I am driving, no I am not driving but sit like this, they say Asian driver the worst yes I am U got be careful ride with me, I am the worst with directions, and thats the only time I will get so mad cause my mind would not rejecter at that time when I am lost and I never figure out which way is east west north or south, they all look same 2 me... but I love red cause like spicy from my home town hot!!!

We went 2 police station shoot some guns, crazy fun, love shooting remind me when I was in iraq in the heat shooting the real gun real real thing yes also in Tibet, I am not good when its just stand still aim a target, but if U fly anythings in the air I will shoot it just like that every time, so cool, yes with danger.......

We got to sing his song: I want 2 rock roll all night party every day....... I did in Chinese crazy funny! and I keep calling him Simon well how would I know I am not from here, but he is such a generous man I mean Jene Simon did I get it right?

This is my driver, he drives crazy, I smell his wheels burning with the smell of humbugger on fire, yes I had 2 answer all the questions while we lost in no where and he had 2 turn all those 360 degree crazy turns, so of cause I ended it up throwing up on the pavement... tuff...

I painted my face 4 the kids moon and a star perfect! But have no clue where to go......

They say this is the biggest skateboard in the world, true?

He is Some one's husband... when will I find my? I mean the one we could look into each other's eyes and never look away.......

What beauty! I don't know cars but like the old ones cause they got characters like the stunning ghosts whom can actually speak and wink and dance in speed.......wow!!!

My long lost bic, this is how I landed from the moon :)

Look how beautiful that smile... I like her, she posted a pic of us on twitter and I appreciate what she said, smart beautiful woman

I could lost forever into the endless blue sky.....

The hollywood glamorous......


Finally me and my hotel room where the next door where a naked man and a bag woman had huge fight till 5:05am......
My New Halloween song "Park In My Lobby" 4U@  sexy funny and hot song perfect 4 Halloween enjoy your ghosts.....

Sharing you A fan letter about my song "Park In Your Lobby":

park in my lobby!!! awesome, should win a grammy. I like the "stay" part, cause it sounds like your singing to me , my own personal self.

PARK IN MY LOBBY exudes sexuality not only from the sleepy mad spirit but also from the helpfull anoyying phone spirit.

Park in My Lobby is a triumph of arrangement the rhythm and moods of Ling have never been showcased like this----rolling stone

You really are musically talented Bai.

Eugene Simmons ,like lemmons.

Some chinese people amerikafie with Gene

I bet it is hard to act like a lady after you have been asleep for an hour and a half. Your always so sweet. You have empathy for other people and it comes through in the song.

I would listen to you sing the phone book. This is a story song, so it would be folk music. I like folk, bluegrass, country, just a little, that tells a story. A very entertaining song. Kids would love it too, what a wonderfull mother you would make.

A truly funny song, drama is your gift, no doubt

I will always make sure to park in your lobby. Promise

Looked at Paris, what a romantic movie. I cared so much about the asian woman. We can always get married.

I am fine , hope this finds you the same,

your friend Rowwdy