Me and my crazy sexy red rose just 4U......

I challenge TMZ Bai Ling nude singing 
http://youtu.be/qIosELn4kqk?

Take your time to enjoy each of those roses, you don't have to read me when you are busy but do when you have some time maybe afternoon tea time before you collect your unnecessary thoughts again? Or in the middle of the night before the ghosts get dressed? cause I got sweet fun stories 4U:-)

Yes what I am writing now has nothing to do with those pics, maybe only the passion of the red rose, the bright pure color the mood....... it is raining the last few days in LA, so beautiful, I always always love the rain, in Jacuzzi playing with the rain falling from the sky but not afraid of getting wet, just this feeling alone is so crazy and pleasant...... I am watching the smoke keep coming out from the surface of the boiling water, you know in Tibet the water never reached to the temperature that could burn you, because the lack of the oxygen so you can always put your hands in the boiling water to test the feeling of maybe suddenly you could be burned ..... I did that many times in Tibet with other soldiers just to test the limits, its like right now I am in Jacuzzi with girl friends laughing talking about boys cookies dreams naughty things lift off our bra and see nipples oops...... 

Stayed in next to the fire writing reading calling my mom, she is ready to have dumplings for lunch with her boy friend in Tokyo wow how fancy and romantic...... every time when I call first thing my mom always ask me: "How is it going with your boy friend baby?"
I say: "Mom its difficult sometimes cause I travel too much." "Don't give me that excuses, tell me the truth." of cause I did.  I love romance love been madly in love, when I am in love I am so crazily passionately there, its like those red roses so pure the stunning red burning its crazy passion on fire all the time none stop and drives me completely insane, but I love this feeling of feeling insane because of love the state of life changes as if suddenly you dance in dream everything becomes so romantically beautiful...........

" Happy birthday!" My mom says: " I was going to call you on your birthday, You know the whole country of Tai Wan is celebrate for you, (cause Tai Wan's 国庆节 is actually the same day as my birthday so cool) enjoy it its going to be a great year for you!!!" My mom always has this bright laughter echoes long time after we hanging up the phone.
Yes its 10 10 10 WOW this year very very very special that day just like my gifted life and its going to add so much more this year I can feel it, I am so romantic in my heart and soul, right now playing in the crazy rain in the smoking hot Jacuzzi my thoughts flying to you.........

Yes I want to wish you a happy birthday my friend no matter which day it is, cause everyday is our birthday, cause everyday is new once again.
New crazy just 4