My nipples will never slipping again........



Sexy but elegant classy that's the me!
just to share this letter with you:

Hi Bai Ling,
Marty and I were watching TV last night and just saw your movie, RED CORNER, again.  Wow!  If you haven't seen it in a while, it was just such an outstanding performance on your part.  You should watch it.  You are absolutely beautiful, and no craziness, no trying to be sexy, but just so innocent, no makeup beautiful, and a true actress who can stand up to Richard Gere as a real professional.  We both fell in love with you all over again.  

If I were you, I would watch that movie again, and remember where you came from and what you can accomplish as a real actress, not a player.  I hope all is well with you. See this movie again, even with your relationship, and you will see where your strength lies.


Please see your movie again.  I think it would be so important to your, and what I think your real goal is, to be a terrific actress.  You have all the emotions and your dancing is just another expression of what you feel inside. You need to do what you have a skill for, and that is showing emotion that people relate to.  It's really not about being sexy, it's about expressing who you really are.  And that is a very beautiful person.
I always care about you and wish you happiness,
Much love and respect
Love,
C