Mood in Las Vegas ......

My little mini spirits asked me to do this:



Sometimes there is not much I can do but just fallow and fallow the melody the voice the music of dance like in the ocean......... think of nothing, nothing at all but lost in an empty space for my mind to exit.......
Yes this is what I like to do lost so far away dancing running so wild through the mountain line on the open sky found you suddenly in me...... deep...... like the blue sea flipped upside down...... love making.......... you dance my melody my blindness the bright lights of the blue, blue sky and the deep blue sea.......... wild........

Bai Ling's Fortune cooky for you today and everyday: You cannot have love if you don't give love, you cannot have happiness if your heart is not dancing in the ocean of joy.