My hot shooting day......

My hot shooting day started from the lights of the sun, I woke up late, but the loud sun was shouting, so perfectly ready to shower me flirt with me, so impatiently wants to touch me burn me and has its memory deeply ink in my body my mind and your curiosity the land where you stands where you left your mind but just you and me, perfect dance I had in the sun with you in my presence while I closed my eyes... yes just in that moment you appeared then you are gone with my mysterious erotic smile...... but those photos I cannot post my friend, you just have to imagine with your eyes closed but dream opens like a red rose....... 
Life start from now this moment, this moment of life, no more no less, exactly just like this supposed to be, perfect, perfect gift just for us for you...... perfect dance.......


For your weekend just for you, have a lovely smile in your heart...... 
and do leave your thoughts here so that I know you have been......
Yes step by step rolling, rolling our happiness that we just received...... 

This is me and I have to be me and lucky to be me dance the moment of life, I have to be me to give you joy delight happiness and entertain you and play with you but most importantly to protect you and give you the pure love like the fresh air just now lifting your soft curtain so at ease like a slow dance the wind we breath....... this is me my mission and gift in this life time on earth to show you your unfolding spirit...... with beauty......
Have a lovely weekend wherever you are