Last story leaving Iraq.......

Yes I am leaving Iraq, what an experience in my life to be here to see the wildness and to say hello to the soldiers and to share the good times and put a smile on their faces, and to feel to learn and to breath every moment of the day the flying wind waving the dust all over the sky of Iraq as if they are the falling words of the desert's secrets.......

And to know and feel the real danger......
Yes I have great respect for the soldiers there, they risk their lives everyday!

Life is so precious, we don't even know how lucky we are till we are suddenly about to loss it, so cherish it, cherish your luck and gift of life everyday! I am, I am grateful for all I have and the gift of been able to experience our extraordinary life everyday in peace and in the unknown danger......

I have to say, life is just simply so beautiful........
Yes the story is within the pictures, enjoy it my friend!!!

Yes my movie " Love Ranch" opens on the 30th of June, so excited!!! I will be in the press and the premiere on the 23rd in los Angeles, will I see you??? smile