Arrived in Kuwait......





So hot here in Kuwait like 110 degrees and dry, long flight finally landed sleepy cause the jet leg so bad my body is so confused about everything does not want to fonction, europe Asia America and right now in the heated middle east..........huge city seemed nice, but they directly transported us to the melitary base, eat then shooping for towl, I did not read the instraction actully I have to buy so many things, we stay in the base, walked around, the have 24 hour exciersise fecility and went to a movie, my god I could not keep my eyes open its like a night mare to watch a movie when you are so sleepy, some fans showed me around and took pictures in front of the army truck as you see then they yelled at us and they will not allow me to swimm cause I only have bikini, you have to ware the whole body suite, like in China.
the heat is like the hot waves burn you like in the sunna room, I stay in a small room have to share the pubilic shower ficility, its like when I was in the army, 2 girls were shower as I am showering and they are so couriouse trying to check out where I from, one girl knows everything about me and mentioned the films I did not remember, wow I guess there is not much to do so people watching movie and go on the internet a lot, one of the reason I am here is that I recived a quite a few letters from the soiders here, they say my movies have helped them passing the diffecoult times........... as I exprenced today, this guy was trying to show me around to the army truck I said you are going to get into trouble by doing that, he goes: I don't care if I loss the job cause I gotta show Bailing around, then there was a army police who guard the presoners here stopped the car talked to me, I felt that they are all kind of bord of the life stay inside all the time, its a fresh air when there are people from outside....... I also saw in the heat and dim lights there were people dancing in a little squre, some how the life here reminded me China or when I was in Tibet......

Must to sleep now so tired, hope you enjoy those pics, talk to you tomorrow..... 
good night 
I lost my make up bag, in the luggage? how? shoot!!! you cant buy anything here.....