Entertain the soldiers in Iraq


































Story 6
this is the last thing I would like to have.
I am sick and in the hospital getting IV, wow I can not believe it, Have huge headache I mean huge could not sleep and feeling cold, then finally I throwing up in the horrible heated desert, whatever I take I throw up even water, so they took me to the hospital, and give me IV, the doctor is a famel, she makes me smile, cause she is so confendent doing her job. she give extra pain medison still I have headache, and she even give me the strong one don't know how to spell it, mafein? but still I have my eadache, its the worst feeling I have now to get sick in this condition, I just felt so bad, you know what the most importnat thing in life is healthy, without it there is nothing and nothing important to even have the mind to think of, its lik clouds coverd me so heavy I so want to lift the shadows to see the bright sun and breath the fresh air, but I am sircled in the cloud of pain.......... life become difficoult here, yes I must drink alots of water which I do now, but the bathroom is so far from where my tent is so you can imagine in the middle of night when I want to go to the bathroom, I did not want to wake up anyone, but its dangerouse to go by myself alone walking this far in the dark in the war zone Iraq, what do you think I should do?

I am not feeling good now at all, need you send me good energy and love......

Sitting in the air base waiting to fly, so hot but I feel cold, yes in the dusty desert thinking of the blue sea and the fresh clean air and the easy life in LA, dreaming of a long nice sweet shower.........


Few hours later: 
Lucky suddenly got a little internet excess from my computer, but don't know how long will last,  Much more pics to come, hope those pics will post for you, still waiting for the air to clear so that we can fly out from Delta Iraq, got up at 5am feeling so sick and tired and then wait, I guess this is the army life, you get up in the hurry then you just have to stand by take orders at any minute ........

Might have to leave any second, so I might have to stop posting but promise more to come later.......