Still like my red guitar bag so much and I will be a big rock star and you will see

Beautiful sunny Saturday sitting here pamorring my self and just relax with a girl friend and then after this going to a movie my friend produced, should be a fun and lovely day, yes, life is smiling, and I got a good news, yes! Life is open to me now, many good things and I am going to Brazil next month for the Brazil international film festival, they invited me as a jury member, never been there, should be so fantastic! And go to Cancun international film festival after that, all fun and good things. And my movie "Southland Tales" is premiere on the 2nd, and opens in the therter on the 16th, please check it out, I have a smoking hot role you will love her, and I will lead you to a magic land...... Happy happy smile to only you!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T