I am here in the consulate of Brazil to get visa to Manaus for the film festivel, what a drama! I don't look happy now

Always complicated, the lady gard the door was so rude, I mean their gorverment invite me, but just treated like a I do 't what to say, when people have power they really do use it, but then in the end of cause I got the lady in the consulate to help me, but to get there is such a drama, plus I am on the jury duty this week and on call and have not time to come back to get visa, why all those peper work? Make life so complcated, just can't belive it. If I will to rule the world then there will be no country, just land free for us all to share. The guy in another office who is working for a agency to help people to get visa, actrully charged me $5 just to print a copy of my flight information, and want to charge me $50 for to get the visa, well there is a always a way to make money I guess. Well this is life you have the glamur in the evening light then you wake up in the morning then you have the reality. I am running around like crazy in this building where the consulate is, nice office here tho, I got to see how other people spend their day, just called my Bank because I have to get some cashier ' check or money oder, don't understand those things, but its part of life that I am not good at, and they ask me to have a aprovle of I live here, but I don't pay my bills, an my book keeper is out of town, don't know what to do? Well hope I will find a way, but right now every body is calling me to go to their fashion, crazy? Right now fashion show? Phone rings again, and I am going to get a ticket for my car now, it is over an hour already, drive me crazy! Money order please, some one help me, I will pay $100 to some one to get me one, then I was trying to get a passport photo, can't find one, then found one, but takes 20 mins, but at that time it is 30 mins to 12 and the visa office. Close at 12noon' my got always time, time time! I don't like like time now. Anyway, life is a drama we have every day, see my banker is still waiting but I find another way to get a money order now, have to run, hope you day is smooth......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T