Finished movie and here again for dinner

It is windy, the leaves flying on the ground, beautiful, I can hear the sound of the wind this time, loud, in the dim light when me and my friends driving by, the leaves touched our window of the car, soft, hard and sad...... Yes, There is a sadness somwhow in the air wondring like a lost dance steps...... Sadness in our soul...... And I like the movie a lot, wondering soul lost and found and simple, the slow motion and the music on the train, between the moving and the still...... I like this director a lot, I don't watch movies, its been a long time since I watched one, but somehow, this movie and the loud windy evening and the story of my personal life right now, somehow, for some reason got me. Nothing I can do, but to be here and feel......feel the beauty of the sadness of the evening......
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T