I want to give my gift to U

Learning from life, challenging with life, testing by life, in love with life, and so excited with the realization of my gift in life. I am thankful, never was this clear of what I was meant to be, to do:

I want to give my love, my compassion, my honesty, my courage, my understanding, my kindness and my voice as a woman to you to your tender heart and to the world.
I want to give my heart, my vulnerability, my emotion, my mystery, my grace, my braveness and my talent to the silver screen as an Actress.

I have a dream, I have a gift, I am here to give.

As we walk we find us, as we love we find joy, as we help we find strength, as we live we see truth in our heart, as we breath we find peace, as we laugh we find music, as we give up control we gain all the power in the world, as we share we have the whole universe as our tender home, as we have faith magic walk into our heart, shinning and revealing our gift to give......

Life is a simple yet magic gift, as I receive I give......
With joy, I want once again give you my humble gifts.......Bai Ling



leave your thoughts in the comments section below, because its going to stay here.



Its the 24th Hong Kong film festival, I am winning this acting award is because the film I am staring in called "Dumplings" A Fantastic movie you will find it SO disturbingly wonderful!!! I love my character, she is one of the most fascinating characters I have ever played.

http://57358.blogspot.com/2011/07/bai-ling-age-15-as-yue-yue-in-yue-yue.html