The day on Amy Winehouse's death


 The new me with love grace beauty and kind heart for you and always ..........


Fragile our beautiful life, fragile our beautiful soul, yet our smile our laughter on life's journey each step, yes each step no matter how long and how short the road we are walking, it is like the magic sound we revealed like the stars printed on the sky so bright above, each day shines echos with joy like Amy Winhouse's voice forever and ever.......

So many things happening in my life now, with such an excitement life once again give, offering me lights, gifts, joy, sweetness, sadness in comfort loud whispering, in extremes of challenge....... generous heart once again I felt of you of nature,  for firmly believing in me to reflect nature's voice and beauty......

Can't know which direction to look,  what I should do first, but I know I am on a mission that is so good and positive for me for you and for our beautiful world.

Amy Winehouse found dead today while I was just rolling out of my sweet dream land of the night, yes strangely I don't remember my dreams anymore, I used to have such a terrible scary dreams when I was a child, wild dangerous animals chasing after me while I was running into a dead end or I have to jump into a deep mad ocean, or I was falling so fast so deep into a wooden whole( like you see in those circles show)...... but somehow somewhere, those horrible dreams stopped, they are all gone, like a miracle...... I know its because I embraced them the unknown, the fear in me.

In my journey in those wild places near the edge of death, the hash wind of life, the dangerous road, in the darkness deeply lost in the mysterious mountains of Tibet, something had to emerge breakthrough for me to fight, to shift, to light the very dangerous darkness I was facing everyday, and to live....... yes the spirit world I found in my soul, the light that is so bright it vanished all the shadows I used to see and fear..... I embraced it as a child with only trust, I believed only in my fantastic sweet good dreams, the vision I believed that I am so protected, and my only fortune and life in extreme good, in believing the world is a safe comfort place like a fairytale land for me to live, the universe is my home with only beauty kindness love to nurturing and protect me, to offering a play ground. like my grandmother told me in those hot summer nights in south China, we would sit in the wild nature after supper under the beautiful stars with our heart open with joy, my grandmother would gently one hand waves the large bamboo fan and the other hand holds my little hand in hers and say:
" My little baby, you are an angel to the world, you will only found beautiful gifts wherever you go, and you are safe and protected always..... "
and I laughed so loud and hard and I stopped all those little mischievious ghosts from walking and talking....,  yes I took it in what my grandmother said and I simply believed it.

Only when you give everything, believe in it 100%, then you will be able to see and experience with your pure open heart like a child, yes then you will see------ the magic, you will see the world is a magic place shines beautiful lights in every corner you look........

Like many of you I do also have an addicted personality especially with things I love, and love to do, I have never knew alcohol has such a mysterious effect in me with men, with my crazily free sexy imagine of my body and being so open to the world that I believed has only kind eyes toward me, but yet again I have to put a stop sign, I sadly relearned fear, sadly rethink what it is this world if I see through it with a pair of doubt's eyes???

I always liked Amy Winehouse for the reason how free she is always be her, and how open she is with her own truth, and yet how always lost in the struggle to find the world on the other side to keep proving her wrong.....

Wake up my dear friend,  no matter what it is your addictions are, fight with it, be brave, look hard to find balance and light in it for you, there is always a better way, like for me, I found my freedom by admit it, by showing you my weakness and by embrace it with kindness of love......

With great sadness My love to Amy Winehouse's family and friends, may she rest in peace.......
Bai Ling

This is my world, I am so lucky to have met all of them those fascinating great artists in the world you about to see in the photos, I had a wonderful time talking with them and knowing them, each of them is a special soul, Yes Amy Winehouse should be here too with us.
Those photos are taken in my trip to London, Thank Prince Azim for his generous invitation to me and give me such a beautiful time.........
lets celebrate life each single day!!!