Lets promise 2 make 2011 an awesome year!!!


Happy happy New Year all my friends, lets promise to make 2011 our best awesome year!!!
Yes this is how I started, with love with fun with craziness with art with friends laughter with joy and sharing with unknown journey anxiously awaits, with excitement......with open heart......

WOW... this is so crazy, I did not sleep instead I posted those crazy fun New Year's eve party pics 4U, cause where I am going tomorrow there will be no internet again, so I had to do this otherwise will be too late for those fun party life 2 share with U.

I had such a fantastic time I mean FANTASTIC!!! One of the best New Year's party, they told me this is the 3rd best New Year's party in the world that people want to go to, WOW!!!Well I was lucky to be invited and to share this special fantastic evening here in Europe in the beautiful winter, so cold but because of the coldness made the New year's so warm, cause spring is just ready to get dressed like a sexy lady showing her sexy bear legs walking on the snow...... oppoosss...... wrong, I am talking about the winter... see I got drunk by the joy and the chapmeng(spell check please) and all kind of wine and drinks that I do not know, I haven't got drunk for years, but it is the only and the best night to get drunk, I am glad I got drunk cause it feels so bad crazy, I lost my mind then, yes but still remembered I throw up like 3 or 4 times wow the worst feeling ever and I did not even know where I was when I woke up again in the dark have like 15 people snoring next to me, wow, it reminded me while I was in Tibet in the army cause we got the most was like 588 soldiers in one room snoring, men and women.....I remembered I was trying to use my sucks try to stick into my ear, but some how it made the sound even louder, next day I woke up was so mad and was not answering any orders the leader punished me and send me to clean the pig net...... what a wonderful experience!!! Then soon after I was woke up by a fresh breakfast (posted on twitter)and then watched 2 Fay Danaway's movie and 1 Bai Ling movie in which I heard snoring sound again louder than the movie sound including my own, I can here myself snoring pretty amazing, this is something new in New Years, can you imagine 15 people snoring at the same time? Drums so loud, some one must get married now. Then when we all woke up the sky turned dark again, what a beautiful life we are living, yes this is my New Year's resolution to answer U my friend, just to enjoy enjoy life and give live life and love and laughter and love more to others and to your self........

Yes I want to thank prince Azim and his beautiful mom for invite me, they have such a beautiful family as you can see through the photos, they are so fun with great generosity to their friends, warm loving heart and soul, they made me feel at home.....and also my great pleasure to have met and danced and had crazy fun with those beautiful unique talented lady: Fay Danaway, Pamala Anderson, and Jennifer Hudson, and all other 300 hundred friends from all over the world.....Fay is one of my favorite actress "China town" I like, and I did not know Jennifer is so tall with such powerful voice... and of cause as you all already know me and Pamala playing flirting counting the numbers screaming insane danced all the way into the New Year as the first birth day of 2011 loudly arrived!!!!!!!!

So much fun.......Yes life is meant to share to enjoy to give to love, to live with passion, but mostly to appreciate!!!!!!!!

Hope you had fantastic one as well and best for all of U happy happy 2011, it will be an awesome year once again. And please trust your heart and trust what I am saying: Do not fear do not hesitete, do what your heart tells you walk all the way, challenge your limitation and don't ever give up!!! Then just then you will watch the magic open its wings and gently fly in your way...... yes we are our own master, start from today right now, make your life a brilliant art, because you can, because you are, you are your own magic!!!

Love from Bai Ling
Hope you enjoyed my Christmas gift@ http://youtube.com/user/88babybling1
Like last time when I stayed in The Dorchester(I love this hotel), I have not had enough of time to enjoy I am already leaving tomorrow........