Celebrate the spirit of Martin Luther King









































My life travels me all over the world for the last 20 days I flew 15 times cross the ocean land mountains, butterflies.....it sounds crazy but the truth is if we are on the mood to run, the road is actrully wild open and time extended for us, everything slows down, as if we are flying ourself just a little bit up the ground like the feeling you run in dreams, you can run for hours and days but you still running never tired cause your mind is in a different set, as I have had 4 winters and 3 summers in last 20 days, amazing we can change time season and most importantly our spirit......

I am in New York right now writing you, outside my hotel window 18th floor below so far away down, there is the world of New York, snow smoke excited yellow taxis flash its brightness like a little toys hit all the conner still with loud laighter, and people are reduced into miniskirts, small so small below, but the large world is controled by those little mini skirt humans, by somehow somewhere someone made a desicion and locked faith on it, so that is the spirit, have faith not fear, you know I have learned that determination is so powerful, it unlocks the fire and passion in you and make you a magic force.....

These pics are just for fun, a little bit of memories of where I have been, so much fun so much love, so much warmth under the cold snowing winter, step by step we walk into our hurmony.....

Beginning of 2011 opened a bright smile for me, I got an offer for a movie and right now tomorrow I have a big meeting for a fantastic project, I am SO excited!!! Yes as an actor sometimes you life is sort of on hold till that moment of test is gone, expose my inner secret for her her nakedness my beloved charector, this time I know she needs me, cause her voice is way too complacated mysteriouse and huntingly beautiful, changes like we famele supposed to be, stream like water flowing down each moment each corlor....I will take her hands and light her into a woman a magic one, that she will never know she is a magic cause she must breath the moment of life, as if sun rises in the middle of the night with a sharp blade of sound cutting the hard snow bleeding echoes to the unknown place in your heart, but it danced so beautiful that your eyes have to fallow her to the distence ...... Faith as we all naturelly born with when you do not think but mesmrised by life.....

I WILL kick ass really hard in a stunningly beautiful way as I promised you yes YOU!!!this is why I am here, I make magic power visible with your faith behind me....

Yes all we need is faith, like winter must fallowed by the pure white snow.......
Martin Luther King, when he's spirit lock your heart you will find faith in peace