This is China









I am not sure if you can see my post and pics becauseI cannot view it in China, no twitter or youtube or my blog or facebook you could view in China, so... well... hope you can see!

But I am having a fantastic Time with my family here in china my home town Chengdu, so warm and fun and crazy we are out sight seeing everyday eating crazy delicious spicy sweet food and played Ping Pang and Ma Jiang and poker and life with so much laughter in sunlight wherever we go...in Chengdu around this time in winter always either raining or misty dark cold, the sky is always colored with gray kind of depressing, but since i am here the sun came out every morning before us WOW... make us so happy:) my father say it is because of I am back to see them nature moved by so from the above so the bright warm sun showed its appreciation and happiness for me being a good daughter, yes the whole Chengdu is showering in the beautiful warm sunlight of love and everyone is so happy.... Its really like 2011 the new year is happily arrived......

As it is right now maybe like 4 something in the morning someone is calling me to boOok flight to somewhere far for the new years, so crazy I am up at this crazy hour to meet the new years instead sleeping. But I am so happy just to be with my family nothing elas but lost in love and joy......

Hope you do too with only love and joy.

Wow the chicken start singing now, someone downstairs made the count yard into a zoo chickens ducks dogs cats and more, wonder how the city allow them?

Animal should be free running in nature not stuck in houses and waring red shoes....

Chengdu is really a beautiful city the old and new modern traditional landscape everywhere, as if you are step in time in the beautiful future
but seeing the old time stunning....

Yes please come visit me here in Chengdu:)
Leave me message here let me know if you could view it, will add more pics when I can view and when I got more time.... Happy new year 2U everyone may U find dream love and excitement of life each moment of the day!
I Love U
Bai Ling
Cannot see and don't know what I am writing... so strange