I feel U in Paris......

Wow U will so enjoy this & amused by My sexy funny Asian movie "拍賣春天"  write me ur thoughts here:)

Finally got time and did what U asked 4 my friend, yes I made these 4U girls and boys:) lots of fun things and new sexy calenders that U want, perfect holiday gifts 4U and your loved ones even 4 kids and dogs:) I wrote the coolest poems and love letters both in Chinese and English so cool the way how the chinese letters look(but the correct ones), you could tattoo it on your sight your thoughts and hear the sound jumping just like the lovely christmas songs... wish I had those when I was a child... 
check it out and enjoy it or anything U like me 2 make it 4U? Wow the computer just erased everything I did wow have 2 do it all over again? Where 2 find time? guess I will add one pic each day after supper before I lost in dance floor at exact 12: 08am and drink one bottle of chinese white wine... chinese wine is spicy but why? they put spicy sauce in it? strange the whole world 2 me. adding text now below...... Wow this is crazy U drive me totally insane I can't believe it!!!!!!! I love the song U drive me crazy, I will write a song calls: I drive U crazy with a whole big bottle of chinese spicy sauce pops oops I mean chinese white green red pink yellow blue shirt no I mean WINE, but U can get a hand made shirt with my crazy lyrics sweet sweet cookies and spicy love on them  plus wine babybaby crazy Wowwowwow!!!!!!!!  

This is How the beautiful city Paris makes me feel...... this is how I am feeling now with U.....
with love the city makes me feel once again lust, passion, gentleness, craziness, fun and delightful happiness lost in feelings in the air so fresh, pavement runs drunk in poetry of wine fallowing the steps of ours like many little ghosts, dance floor departure from the winter snow now...... your touch from far speed music loud, the heat fire a red flame in your eyes like a knife, burning so hot...... lost found in laughter in the breath so close to me erotic 4U......
dance, lets just dance with my mini skirt still on, even in silence.... the silence of Paris everywhere with U with no words......
just, just like this, with U on my side
lets breath a smile all the way to Rome.......

wait I have New holiday romantic gift 4U check it out lots of cool fun things@
  why not? Give U and your friend a gift from Bai Lingn

LOVE from Bai Ling IN PARIS
Something fun to share I know in the end of the interview gets little sexy but its life therefor its beautiful, you can enjoy it then laugh: