Posting U from Canada NO from Tibet......

This pic is so so SO precious to me WOW!!! My soldier friend just send it to me from China, Yes I was a soldier in Tibet for 3 years... can you tell which is me? We put make up on in the open wild nature just before we go on stage to perform 4 the troops in the high cold yet the most stunning beautiful mountains in Tibet, far and wild... yes I can touch the sky and wave the wind......

Yes I am looking at U in My hot movie 
within the lens there is a story...... it starts just like this...... slowly quietly..... when U not noticed......

Review of Bai Ling film: "Murder Mystery": 
The scope of Bai Ling's vision once again defines the parameters of what art is. No course can unravel the sociologically relevant dimensions of Miss Ling's contribution to film.----Palm Springs Film Festival





















Posting U from canada, just a few will add more later, have a beautiful day! As it is so sunny in where I am early in the morning, the whole city is covered in winter smoke, right now I am standing in the middle of the streets in the intersection, cars rush by as if I am flying in their speed, the sunlight punch my face hard with its heat, it almost blind me with its hundreds of blades like knives flying shape, but so pleasant....... I love city life, so exciting......

My hot mysterious movie 4U  I give U one week to figure out the mystery:)