lost in London cold winter....

you will find a lovely holiday gift 4U and your friend shopping@ 
for Movie and songs@ 


I experienced the real London today so much crazy fun!!! of cause got lost and met strangers lead me and helped me find somewhere I don't need 2 go, but lead me 2 those pictures and moments of wonderful normal life that I love, hanging out in the places I have no clue with strangers talking about none sense joking and laughing ...... so cold so cold -5C I think but love the coldness get 2 my skin felt happy... first time got on the top second level of the bus, just jumpped on have no clue where 2 go and the driver was so not helpfully rude, then bus stopped cause ox road has closed because of Saturday shopping Wow... so many people so crazily marching 4 something somewhere chasing the sky 2 the darkness but with warm lights lights the sky and us, holiday gifts sallying everywhere... then strangers took me to the tubes which also my first time in London taking subway how you call it? Tube? subway or train? or dragon? but I love it,  I was so excited like a child 2 run and get lost fun, strange man asked me if I wants a map, I said why would I need a map 4? I left stranger at the store he must wonder where did I go cause he was supposed 2 show me which train 2 take, but I would rather not 2 know.... 2 girls recognized me calling my name while I was checkin on the bus map on the streets when the bus suddenly dropped me in the cold wind, they must wonder what the hell is Bai Ling doing lost in the middle of London trying 2 find the station she dose not know, they say: " Are you Bai Ling? my god where do You want to go I can help you?" I said: "I am not sure don't really know. " but I was reading the bus schedule and the numbers with my mind empty, I took 274, then 139, then different kind of tubs , then you have 2 get 2 a elevator wow so crowded like madness but happy mood....Then did a little shopping end up got the wrong train, then eventrully took taxi cause I don't know how 2 get back anymore and was late 4 dinner........ but so much fun ... so much fun... yes life is just wonderful full of surprises when you let yourself go.......
its 6;11am London now must get some sleep, write you when I wake up more pics too.....
Good night and good morning...... 6:22 now... 6:33 crazy.....
you will find a lovely holiday gift 4U and your friend shopping@ 
for Movie and songs@