My long hair is back do you like it?


My mom's quote 4 U 4 today: Before you do anything give your braveness.  
 

 

Its already 2am, Got early call tomorrow morning so going to sleep now, but will post more pics tomorrow for you, but my long hair is back and I am enjoying it, hope you do too........ have a good night my friend.
I had such a lovely Sunday off, especially shopping brought a lot of I mean a lot so many fun nice cloths and things, cause I like shopping in Europe, they have different style than America and Asia, plus I am going to Asia and Iraq I need some new things. So happy and relaxed, not think of work at all....... don't like shopping really but like to dressed up in my own super sexy fun way, I am a women that's what we do sometimes just like a butterflies, happily fly and shines our beautiful bright crazy color to knock on someone's window to flirt and to make love with the universe.......... I love being a soft super sexy unpredictable women, cause we women are a magic.......
Happy mother's day mom!!! 

I have many looks in this film, these pics just to show you my long hair. What a day today, long hours and hard work, very how do I say it? Strange? or? but it was a lot of fun in a pirculer ( how do you spell?) meaning of unique and kind of strange way, I
like the sound of that word but don't know the spelling maybe you can help me? 
 early call again tomorrow, always not enough of time to do anything, time time???

but I had a relaxing dinner at my hotel, I love the piano when the sound walked almost to my table and into my steak, I eat a steak, hungry today, eat so much, just right now while I am writing you I am eating cookies again, why do I love dessert so much?
 Wedding and birthday party always in my hotel this last few days, what a lucky hotel, as now bride running with a child holding her pretty white dress laughter left us a happy joyful smile along with my food my tiredness the music flirting the piano and you on the other side of the screen.......

Life----fascinating......  

what is nettle cheese? as I am trying it now and have no clue?
brutally cold while we finished shooting last night was like 10pm, and the lights went out in black trying to find my cloths freazen my god its May, England loves its winter I think never wants to wake up to the lovely spring, bizarre English........next I tell you a story of how cold in Tibet.......