How can I go crazy..........

Yes let the fun begin otherwise I will go crazy.........

In the studio on set in the sun and in the rain and in my trailer I am posting you in the wet crazy moody UK eggland............ one can go crazy when you caged like those animals, but they are in the open field running the wild ones but us human beings trapped in a space land city or somewhere we don't really know, just like me, I left a strange place fly to another without knowing no one, flying long way across the invisible space landed, strange people gathered me like I have an important secret messages to deliver then transported me to another strange town give me to another strange driver then drive me to another strange place I have never been then transported me to a hotel a place have nothing to do with me on the edge on the cold blue sea, a surprise landed its warmth quietly with a silent welcomed me in a hot sanna room with 8 strange men and then a nice meal and piano to sing its soul...........

Yes let the fun begin, lets have some fun and go crazy otherwise I will go insane in a place I do not know......... yes found my mysterious character she leads me to another land and space I do not know and give those missions to achieve without knowing why and how? Task, tasks on the way all the way till I found nothing but lived the journey.......

Life it is just like this with no real meaning but just to breath and live for that moment of unknown, cause in the unknown we give answers to life and to you.........

And for me now give my spirit my craziness and my mystery and fun and flirting sexy energy delight endless to the magic silver screen......

Yes on 3D  film now I am giving you my gift as I don't know what I know but I know......

Confusing when you think what I say, but you will know and understand when you just feel and blind yourself like me.......

Send you love from far my friend wherever you are.........
Yes beautiful where I am and beautiful what I do and beautiful and lovely they people I am filming with I don't know them but I know........

If you look at the animals here around us then you know the host, he lives in his dream........
beautiful........