My blackberry stopped working when I was in Salt lake city for the last few days, maybe I blog too much and ignored life? But it was a great gift to be lost in the beautiful white snow and fall all the time on my but on the hard ice. And here is the bad

Bad news I deleted all the pictures I took in Salt lake city and in Sacramento during my film shooting, I was so pissed off, almost shoot myself, shit I can't believe it I did that so stupid! I had so many pictures they are so beautiful and unique that I will never be able to get it back, so so pissed! Let me know what should I do about it, just shoot myself? Or jump off the cliff or the airplane? Or just stuff myself to death and get drunk dance the floor off to the ocean and never sober again? So so mad at myself, I am not even joking, I would treat anything if you could get those pictures back to me, can you try? Just landed in Vegas and passing by China town, just make me home sick, because the holidays is coming, I am sad and happy!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T