Me with my home town new but old friend Mr. Chan, we clicked instinctively,can't believe how fate brings people together at the time a place when it supposed to happen. Bright sunlight is in front of us for the beautiful and bright future. I like his

Energy, Humble spirit and the wisdom from his life experience, one of the most successful man here, but he is actually from my home town. Very proud of him, so happy! Special gift and magic he got and I like that fire and power he has. So pleasant to see to feel and to talk with someone like him, we both from the same place, that beautiful romantic poetic place that give us the soul and spirit and life. I will make one episode of his story, You will see our show. Because this is what we are living for, to celebrate the magic!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T