Amsterdam first class lounge again, what a crazy life I am living, did not sleep last night, but better for the jet-leg, so that I can go back to LA time, but so tough still I have to wait for another 2 hours to go to sleep, feel like a ghost again wonfil

Wondering in the human world. Why would I go to Amsterdam and Hamburg? Life, life lead me there, dose't have reason, sometimes you need to live life with no reason but just to live and no thoughts fallow you. I am here again in the lounge with all the older gentlmen feel a little strange, I am never in the place where I belong and yet I don't really beloung to no where, but could be everywhere. What a dream I expirenced last night, so crazy, but it passed me now and left in Hamburg forever. I was dance in the event and the paparazzi went crazy and then I was on the news paper everyday, rumors around now with this German actor, intreating, we danced together for the night then hanging out last night too, well I left the life there and also left the memory, but the news will linger on, sometimes I feel the media has already create another charector out of me which really has nothing to do with me, she is crazy and fancinating and sexy, fun to watch her sometimes even for me, don't know where she got that energe and spirit, she is just so dam free, I like the free spirit in her, it is beautiful to see and to feel and to step in her and dance her step, you can only be beautiful by truly being who you really are. Which I appreciate that I can walk on the cliff and feel the beauty and danger. Dear to live my friend.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T