My life and adventure

My new show premieres 26th June 9pm on VH1 then every Sundays 9pm
Also watch me live on Access Hollywood 29th 11am Wednesday on NBC Channel4


























Yes Its been a long time since I post here, cause my mom is here I spend every single day and moment with her, its a joy but also a full time job taking care of her showing her around latrarily, I am her's personal asistant, driver, interpreter, entertainer and cook, but I refuse to cook, cause I just don't cook, can you imagine if I do? Wow I will be going totally insane long time ago, too many jobs, of cause 3 times a day I would have to take her everywhere to eat, in the end looking for place to eat become so difficult cause we have eaten all the restaurants many times around town so I had to drive her like 2 hours somewhere I have never been and heared of just to have a meal, amazing she even found her relatives they have lost in touch and haven't seen each other for 40 years, then the first time my Mom meets them first thing my Mom had said to this charming man was(I don't even know whats the relationship with everyone, can't figure it out, Chinese family are huge)My Mom says: "Wow You are so short!" I was like Mom you don't do that when you first meet someone, but the man was laughing and said: "Well at that time you were so young and small so I look tall."

All of them like 7 or 8 people gathered, eat talk laugh, eat some more and talk some more and then laugh some more, I just constently calling everyone the wrong name and the wrong title, its really funny but my Mom was not happy about it. I sit there with them as if it has nothing to do with me, but after a while I found all the stories are so facinating, at that time the fun and hardship and the tears of you don't know who is going to be gone the next day life in China, they had all forced to be sepreted till now...... sad, but sweet to see how my Mom and all of them were so excited as if the day should and actully did extended just for their joys, I stand in front of the window watched how slow the sun went down that night, yes quietly so beautiful... I was so happy to be just at their servise.

Yes my new car, none of you had guessed right, how come? So I am showing it to you now, I love my new car, its a special order, the seats color one of a kind, very unique, I like new things always, in the car they have all this fancy sports gere and this heating seats that I always love, even the back of your nick, they have this tiny little window that could be heated, so cool, then there is this crazy full gere of navigation system, you could play movie and vedio games even, I am sure I will never fully understand all the cool things in the car, and its super fast, well I still like Red, but after few years its time to change, I would like to drive a shinny bright pink car:)

Yes that painting is Andy warhol's original painting of Chairman Mao.

Mom safely back to China to her happy life, I am sad, first night I refused to go home cause my Mom left, I am not good of saying good bye, remember back in China while I was a child standing in the train station watching the train slowly but surely took my grandmother away is the most sad thing in my life, I cried so hard, I was so small, I run after the train, my grandmother waved her hand in the window, till the speed the space mountians and clouds came in between big shadow......

Don't know those mixed feelings of the family, it is so hard and complicated at times but also so tender touches moves your heart deep, I am such a perfactionist, so I am maybe too responsible therefore I have still no family of my own yet, cause I will not do it only if my heart is totally complately captured, Yes falling in love is the most beautiful thing in the world, you have to be so lucky:)

26th of June is my show premiere on VH1 9pm, I am nervous but also looking forward to it, as I am taking life as a fun and beautiful dangerous adventure, I will take the ride with you to watch me totally emotionally naked to the extreem...lets hope we all learn something from each other, lets hope life shows us beauty, lets hope my adventure shows you: A real woman with Faith, love, courage and honor......

My Mom brought family to me for 2 months, I was suddenly not alone, we shared so many wonderful times, my Mom has a great sence of humor so we laugh a lot, but one day she refused to eat, I was so sad and worried and don't know what to do, but often times she is so sweet, she so wanted me to have a man in my life whom truly understand me appreciate me and trully love who I am.
I told my Mom: " Its going to happen Mom cause I am happily ready."