My hot cover in Cannes now everywhere but I am having fun with mom elsewhere












































































Its crazy I know so many pics just like my life so clorful seemed crazy cause I have been traveling like crazy to so many places did so many things, fun games shows friends dinners karaok party crazy crazy fun streesful joyful laughter happy life like the beautiful spring opens its fresh smell music I always hear, yet at times I am so tired and got little sick while I was in NY, flying flying again, moving from hotel to hotel to friend"s house, when I look at those pics and think back don't even know how did I do it, amazed but this is life, my crazy hot joyful life, we pass life as life passes us we pass time pass moment, passing the wonderful you......

Its hard to write you while I am having a conversation with my mom right now, we talk in chinese but I am writing you in English, so anything strange here hope you understand why:)

I was telling my mom a story that she did not know, I belong to a therter, at that time I was so yong and new just off my uniform from Tibet, and I was choosen to play the lead of a music play, that was the play while we were performing in Beijing a director spot me on the stage lead me to the silver screen lead me today to you:) anyway the play was very succesful, they kept locked me to do the play even when a film studio wants me to be in their film still I could not go cause my therter would not let me. So they finally dicided to make the play into a play book, but its a book that uses the pictures of each scene they took of our performence on the stage with words descrabtion underneith, but the funny thing is all the photos is me my face in the play, but they put the other actress"s name on the cover indecate that she is the lead actress, do you know why cause she is how do you say it? the therter leader's son's wife. Wow, how do you argue that? The leader controls our destiny plus handreds thousands of books have already printed and puplished.

Now my mom is upset and asked me why did I not tell her??? and now she is off for a walk so I am alone with you......

I am confused often in life by things like this I have very little power, it is unfair, but as a yong actress in a therter I had no voice and it is my luck to even be in the hotest play then to play the lead. The therter haired a director from Beijing to direct this play, so they cast the leader's son's wife, but after 2 weeks the director wants to resign and return to Beijing, cause he dose not like the actress for the lead, so thats the moment I enmerged like a wild flower with everyone watched, yes the director choose me. Anyway, my mom asked me why dident I tell her, well I don't remember the reason, but even I told her what can she do?

Life, love, work, joy, what do we choose as life presente us many choices? for now I chose Mom.

Yes I could be in Cannes now, but luckily there is this hot cover of me on the IFQ magazine the top few pics, now the magazine is in Cannes everywhere you can get and see, I am on the cover and inside is a story about my film "Bongkok Bound" its me talking about her my beloved dommed charactor.("Bongkok Bound" is in Cannes now go watch it)

Have fun in Cannes, and enjoy your beautiful may as the heated air touches my face in the romantic evening I think of you......