My Beautiful healthy blue summer in the blue sea sharing with U

















My healthy bright blue sunny summer on the boat in the also colored blue sea with blue wind blow its softness frome the blue sky with me in the blue bikini and in the happy blues with my mom and you my friend so close...... we share life we share love we share happiness......

Summer makes me happy with a delight laughter rolling in the air and in the sea, just like this in those pics give the healthy me and my open clean spirit the brightness of love and happiness, I smile and laugh in those moments of life, yes once again I want to say: thank you my friend and thank life......

Funny store, I took my mom to China town, cause she likes to read and wants to buy books, also cause lots of books are forbbiden in China, either about love about pulitics or about our gorverment, I took her to the largest book shop there is in LA, my mom was so excited, so excited she found so many books, and also made friends with the book owner, funny wherever she goes she make friends, she made 3 friends on the plane, and I had to take her to her friends and take them to dinner, they are all VIP that helped her, my mom is so intellegent also child like, I feel like I am taking care of a child but whome tells me what to do:) one time we were about to have an argument, then I had to leave the house just to avoide and cool down, funny how people's mind are different, even I am her daughter......

My mom got her books she is so happy and I also bought few books in Chinese, the books here are so much more expensive than the books in China, but you cannot found those books there in China, it costs 6 times more here than in China, we spent few hundred us$... but today me and my mom both reading chinese books in starbucks, so funny...... she read much faster than I do, but we both enjoyed reading, its beautiful to read especially the books you like, it can take you somewhere far give you a different perspact of life and enriches your soul.......

We eat Japaness the whole day, my mom loves Japanness cause she used to teach and live in Japan, I was amazed how good her Japanness is.

Yes I am not used to living with someone, I always do what I like at times I like to do, so it is good that I learn to take care of others and learn to be patient.

Life is short yet preciouse, we are lucky to be with our family and to give love to our loved ones......its a joy to give.

I am listening to the song, "What a wonderful world" right now by Louis Armstrng, what a beautiful song and spirit, and I am sharing it with you now my friend........