Eat Slowly ......

I went to sleep at 3am Saturday woke up Sunday 10pm, 10pm? When I opend my eyes thought it was 10am but wondered why so dark then checked my phone again and again, yes almost there is a little ghost jumped out of my phone saying:
" 10pm 10pm< its time to wake up for breakfast 10pm 10pm....."Yes I checked again my phone yes it is 10pm, I could not believe my eyes, then saw so many messages realized I really did sleep for that long, missed all kinds of meetings dinner party and phone calls, but felt first of all did not know how or where I was, but then kind of liked the quite night, it actully made me happy, then got up eat something for 2 hours then went to sleep again, wow!!!It really took a lot out of me the show, guess I am not yet used to this kind of show, that's why I went to the roof:) I was kind of tortured but in the way I would say (you tell me when you watch the show), but why was I feeling so slow, seemed everything is in slow motion, even the flame of fire in front of me is waving its body in a slow motion erotic way......Beautiful......Just sharing my feelings with you, how are you my friend? In a much better place than me I would imagine.Still early at night, but want to send you a good night wish: dream sweet tonight:)Sweet cookie 4 the sweet U: Eat slowly like I do is good for your eyes, keep you focus......Feel a bit anti social