Many colores A very special day and night till the 13th for me to remember






















Melody of Sadness flouting in the air touching our heart for those left the earth in the earthquake, may their soul find another life in peace........

Life, earthquake in Haiti, death, children, women, men, animal, and the beautiful snow, Tibet and love, changing colors in front of me...........life again.........

Send you love and the tender feeling of life, either it is raining or sunny, sad or happy, because of the earthquake, we have to live life just like life live us to the fullest.....

Preparing a script for tomorrow, but I will write more when I have a little time later today......wow another 6 pages just got, not enough of time, might not be able to write tonight, tomorrow then........

Good night my friend.