First time blogging you from the up high space next to the beautiful moon



So cool and special, I am writing and blogging you from so up high in the air, in the airplane, in the space so close to the moon, flying......flying right now......yes its beautiful here looking outside the window even I know I could not really see much, but the feeling is like I am jumped into the deep see of the space flying so free and so happy and delightful.........

This is where spirit lives........

Yes I am flying with the air around me above the lights on earth so gentle and curious of whats happening on the far away lights below me? On a place called earth? Human beings dinner time? Bed time? love making time? where is China? Where is America? Why would I go to America? How can they keep time running and never get confused on earth?

I am happy in the air so up high looking down and seeing nothing because I know everything is just within a distance of your imagination your dream, yes there is a world inside you, and you enlarged it blowing it outside of you breath into the universe.........

A rose opened.......

Yes you created the world with the magic you don't even know.

Good night and good morning and sweet dreams my dear friends wherever you are, I shall see you soon when you next open your pure and beautiful heart and eyes to the world to me and to you.......

Send you LOVE.

Wow how sweet the moon is just next to my window.

This is the picture from the event for children, I did it and I am really happy, because I give my light, my compassion, my caring soul and mostly my sweet love to our children.....

Breath gently as we dance our heart's melody we make the world a magic place for us to smile........